|I/ we||me/ us|
|you/ you||you/ you|
|he, she, it/ they||him, her, it/ them|
- She was an excellent dancer. (Subject complement)
- If you want to go on the field trip, then you need to tell Mrs. Martin.
- Are they perpared to do the job?
- The teacher give us a new project.
- I asked them to help me paint the house.
- The doctor told him to get more exercise.
- Untuk compound antecedent menggunakan and, personal pronoun yang digunakan haruslah plural (jamak). Contohnya:
- I left my backpack and my laptop on the table, but now they are not there.
- Pencil or pen is needed in writing something. Usually it called an ammunition for the writer.
- Jhon or Amanda will drive her car.
- Steve gave Diego a ride to the game so that he could talk to him.
- Steve gave Diego a ride to the game so that Stave could talk to him.
- Steve gave Diego a ride to the game so the two of them could talk.